- What trends are driving growth in the medical equipment sector? What role will demographics play in this growth and how will it affect product design and marketing? What role will technologies like robotics, 5G Ethernet, mobile health (mHealth), or artificial intelligence play in the growth of the medical equipment sector?
- Who are the major connector suppliers to the medical equipment sector and what types of connector products are they supplying? Who are the major medical equipment manufacturers? What role do government regulations play in the design, marketing, and sale of medical equipment? How do regulations affect export and import demands?
- How important are design features such as low insertion force, non-magnetic materials, polarization capabilities, and the ability to handle a variety of contact types, including power, signal, fiber, and fluid?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Medical Electronics Market for Connectors analyzes the many aspects involved in the design, development, approval, and marketing of connectors used in the medical market. Tables are included detailing medical connector market sales by region, by medical equipment sub-sector, and by connector product type for the years 2015 through 2021, including a five-year CAGR. A market sector where failure can literally be the difference between life and death, the medical market for connectors may offer designers and manufactures numerous challenges, but the rewards will generally outweigh the challenges.
- How has the connector industry performed in 2016?
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2017 and beyond?
- Which markets and sub-sectors showed the most growth in 2016, which markets and sub-sectors will show the most growth by 2021?
- What effect did exchange rates have on the connector industry in 2016?
- Where does connector confidence stand today and how does it compare to connector confidence six months ago?
- What market trends prevailed in 2016, which will prevail in 2017?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Connector Industry Forecast, reviews total world connector sales in 2016 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2017 through 2021. Connector sales are broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, to provide a detailed analysis, in US dollars, of the world connector industry. Be attuned to the markets and sub-sectors that will drive connector sales in 2017 and beyond, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.
Terminal block sales are anticipated to exceed $3B in sales by 2021.
- When selecting a terminal block for a specific application, a particular set of differentiators make this selection easier. What are those differentiators and how do they affect the selection?
- In industrial control applications, what are some of the advantages of using DIN rail mount terminal blocks?
- What terminal block style/type is most prevalent in China, North America, or the Asia Pacific region? In what applications are terminal blocks most predominate?
- Where are terminal blocks used in automotive applications? In computer/peripheral, consumer and instrumentation applications?
- A variety of methods exist for terminating wire to a terminal block or terminating a terminal block to a printed circuit board. What criterion determines the best termination method for an application? Which method, or methods, offer the most secure termination? Which offer the quickest termination, or the most economical termination?
Be prepared for the opportunities ahead, order your copy of The World Market for Terminal Blocks today.
What potential effect will new and innovative technologies have on electronic interconnects in the years to come?
- What does the future hold for copper, fiber, and wireless interconnects? Will one outpace the other?
- Which innovative technologies have the potential to drastically change the traditional process for new electronic interconnect development?
- Can existing connector design and manufacturing technology produce connectors that will satisfy future application requirements via sustaining innovation?
- Will the convergence of potentially disruptive technologies appearing on the horizon begin to obsolete many traditional interconnects as we know them?
- What new technical requirements may spur the interconnect industry to take a more proactive role in the development of interconnect technology?
The evolution of connector design has traditionally followed a well-developed path. A need is recognized, a product designed, and the growth cycle begins. Will new innovations, their rate of adoption, and the technologies they represent change this path? Examining 10 potentially disruptive technologies, and their effect on traditional copper, fiber and wireless interconnect, is Bishop & Associates newest research report, Impact of Disruptive Innovations on Electronic Interconnects. Don’t let the past define your path to the future, order your copy of the Impact of Disruptive Innovations on Electronic Interconnects today.
The second largest end-use equipment sector, the telecom market is anticipated to have connector sales of more than $11 billion in 2016, and $16 billion by 2021.
- What factors will contribute to this growth? Will these same factors continue to drive this end-use equipment sector?
- Which region will show the greatest increase over the forecast period? Will any of the regions show a decline?
- Within the five primary telecom equipment categories, where is the greatest potential for growth. Which primary equipment category has the greatest potential for a decline over the forecast period?
- During the forecast period, which of the various telecom equipment categories has the greatest probability of growth, of decline?
- Which connector types will benefit the most from an increase in telecom connector sales? Will any connector types see a decrease in demand?
- Which connector manufacturers showed the greatest year-over-year growth? The greatest year-over-year decline?
An end-use equipment market that is highly influenced by consumer behavior, the telecom connector market is the second largest market for connectors. The factors and trends driving this sector and the telecom equipment types that will benefit from this growth are presented in this new business intelligence report from industry leader, Bishop & Associates. The report provides analyses by primary equipment group, equipment type, region, and connector type, and includes detailed statistics of the world telecom connector market. Be prepared for the explosive growth in the telecom connector market, order your copy of the World Telecom Connector Market 2016 – 2021.
Did you know that in 2015, the Top 100 Connector Manufacturers accounted for more than 91% of the total electronic connector market?
- Who were the top 10 connector manufacturers in total sales?
- What percentage of sales did the top 10 connector manufacturers account for? The top 50?
- Which connector manufacturers had the greatest sales in the automotive sector, the industrial sector, or the computer and peripherals sector?
- Who was the leader in fiber optic connector sales, RF connector sales, or circular connector sales?
- By location of headquarters, in which region do the largest connector manufacturers reside?
- Which connector manufacturers showed the greatest year-over-year growth? The greatest year-over-year decline?
By 2020 there will be more than 50 billion devices connected to the Internet in some way, shape, or form. While most of these “things” will be connected wirelessly, they will still give rise to equipment that communicates and saves all the data that is being collected.
- How will the increase in equipment needed to support the Internet of Things (IoT) impact the telecom connector industry? How will IoT applications in the computer and consumer industry affect the growth of the telecom industry?
- Within the consumer, computer, and telecom sectors, what types of equipment will be impacted the most? Among connector types, which connectors will see the greatest growth and which connector types may see a decline in demand?
- Which regions will most likely be affected by these changes, and will there be a switch in market dynamics as we see them today?
- What role will technologies like near-field communications, RFID, Wi-Fi (including WiGig), and other wireless technologies like Visual Light Communication and TransferJet play in the growth of the IoT?
- What data and telecom communication technologies have broadened and enhanced the host of mobile devices available today? What technologies lie on the horizon?
This report focuses on the telecom/datacom sector, and how the IoT intertwines applications within the consumer and computer sectors through the expansion and growth of the telecom industry. IoT’s Impact on the Telecom Connector Industry examines the equipment and connector types within these sectors most likely to be influenced by the IoT. The report offers a quantitative analysis by region, sector, equipment type, and predominant connector type, allowing those most affected by the growth of the IoT to accurately position themselves. Don’t be caught offline – order your copy today.
Bishop & Associates research report, High-Speed Board-to-Board Connectors , analyzes high-speed connectors used to connect boards, memory modules, hard drives and solid-state drives in electronic systems and how these connectors are changing as a result of new data center and communications architectures.
- What are the market drivers that influence the growth of high-speed board-to-board connectors? How important is signal integrity? What standards are impacting the design of board-to-board connectors? What industry trends are driving growth in board-to-board connectors?
- What refinements in high-speed board-to-board connectors have allowed mezzanine connectors to approach the 25Gb/s system speed?
- Which board-to-board connector types are anticipated to show the most growth over the next five years? Which types will see a decline?
- Who are the major suppliers of board-to-board connectors and what segment of the market are they focusing on? How important is cross-licensing of electrically identical products and for which product types has this occurred?
In 2015, Europe accounted for 20% of worldwide connector demand.
- Which European countries/regions drove this demand?
- What market sectors outperformed the average (European) market and which sectors were underperforming?
- Which European countries/regions and market sectors will offer the best growth prospects over the next five-years?
- What are the leading product categories within specific end-use equipment markets?
- Who are the leading connector manufacturers in the European connector market?
- Which leading OEMs do we find in the various countries?
- How does the FX market affect the European connector market?
Bishop & Associates, a leader in electronic connector research, has just released a new 2016 European Connector Market research report. This comprehensive, five-chapter, 273-page, report analyzes all aspects of the $10.5 billion European electronic connector market.
European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021 provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for 19 countries/regions. Included is a chapter on specific end-use equipment markets and a chapter on the market dynamics in Europe. Data is provided for the years 2014, 2015, 2016E, and a forecast for 2021 (including five-year CAGRs). A region steeped in tradition and recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, the European connector market offers something for everyone, be able to identify and find your niche, order you copy of the European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021.