The second largest end-use equipment sector, the telecom market is anticipated to have connector sales of more than $11 billion in 2016, and $16 billion by 2021.
- What factors will contribute to this growth? Will these same factors continue to drive this end-use equipment sector?
- Which region will show the greatest increase over the forecast period? Will any of the regions show a decline?
- Within the five primary telecom equipment categories, where is the greatest potential for growth. Which primary equipment category has the greatest potential for a decline over the forecast period?
- During the forecast period, which of the various telecom equipment categories has the greatest probability of growth, of decline?
- Which connector types will benefit the most from an increase in telecom connector sales? Will any connector types see a decrease in demand?
- Which connector manufacturers showed the greatest year-over-year growth? The greatest year-over-year decline?
An end-use equipment market that is highly influenced by consumer behavior, the telecom connector market is the second largest market for connectors. The factors and trends driving this sector and the telecom equipment types that will benefit from this growth are presented in this new business intelligence report from industry leader, Bishop & Associates. The report provides analyses by primary equipment group, equipment type, region, and connector type, and includes detailed statistics of the world telecom connector market. Be prepared for the explosive growth in the telecom connector market, order your copy of the World Telecom Connector Market 2016 – 2021.
Did you know that in 2015, the Top 100 Connector Manufacturers accounted for more than 91% of the total electronic connector market?
- Who were the top 10 connector manufacturers in total sales?
- What percentage of sales did the top 10 connector manufacturers account for? The top 50?
- Which connector manufacturers had the greatest sales in the automotive sector, the industrial sector, or the computer and peripherals sector?
- Who was the leader in fiber optic connector sales, RF connector sales, or circular connector sales?
- By location of headquarters, in which region do the largest connector manufacturers reside?
- Which connector manufacturers showed the greatest year-over-year growth? The greatest year-over-year decline?
By 2020 there will be more than 50 billion devices connected to the Internet in some way, shape, or form. While most of these “things” will be connected wirelessly, they will still give rise to equipment that communicates and saves all the data that is being collected.
- How will the increase in equipment needed to support the Internet of Things (IoT) impact the telecom connector industry? How will IoT applications in the computer and consumer industry affect the growth of the telecom industry?
- Within the consumer, computer, and telecom sectors, what types of equipment will be impacted the most? Among connector types, which connectors will see the greatest growth and which connector types may see a decline in demand?
- Which regions will most likely be affected by these changes, and will there be a switch in market dynamics as we see them today?
- What role will technologies like near-field communications, RFID, Wi-Fi (including WiGig), and other wireless technologies like Visual Light Communication and TransferJet play in the growth of the IoT?
- What data and telecom communication technologies have broadened and enhanced the host of mobile devices available today? What technologies lie on the horizon?
This report focuses on the telecom/datacom sector, and how the IoT intertwines applications within the consumer and computer sectors through the expansion and growth of the telecom industry. IoT’s Impact on the Telecom Connector Industry examines the equipment and connector types within these sectors most likely to be influenced by the IoT. The report offers a quantitative analysis by region, sector, equipment type, and predominant connector type, allowing those most affected by the growth of the IoT to accurately position themselves. Don’t be caught offline – order your copy today.
Bishop & Associates research report, High-Speed Board-to-Board Connectors , analyzes high-speed connectors used to connect boards, memory modules, hard drives and solid-state drives in electronic systems and how these connectors are changing as a result of new data center and communications architectures.
- What are the market drivers that influence the growth of high-speed board-to-board connectors? How important is signal integrity? What standards are impacting the design of board-to-board connectors? What industry trends are driving growth in board-to-board connectors?
- What refinements in high-speed board-to-board connectors have allowed mezzanine connectors to approach the 25Gb/s system speed?
- Which board-to-board connector types are anticipated to show the most growth over the next five years? Which types will see a decline?
- Who are the major suppliers of board-to-board connectors and what segment of the market are they focusing on? How important is cross-licensing of electrically identical products and for which product types has this occurred?
In 2015, Europe accounted for 20% of worldwide connector demand.
- Which European countries/regions drove this demand?
- What market sectors outperformed the average (European) market and which sectors were underperforming?
- Which European countries/regions and market sectors will offer the best growth prospects over the next five-years?
- What are the leading product categories within specific end-use equipment markets?
- Who are the leading connector manufacturers in the European connector market?
- Which leading OEMs do we find in the various countries?
- How does the FX market affect the European connector market?
Bishop & Associates, a leader in electronic connector research, has just released a new 2016 European Connector Market research report. This comprehensive, five-chapter, 273-page, report analyzes all aspects of the $10.5 billion European electronic connector market.
European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021 provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for 19 countries/regions. Included is a chapter on specific end-use equipment markets and a chapter on the market dynamics in Europe. Data is provided for the years 2014, 2015, 2016E, and a forecast for 2021 (including five-year CAGRs). A region steeped in tradition and recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, the European connector market offers something for everyone, be able to identify and find your niche, order you copy of the European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021.
What are the growth markets and regions for cable assemblies in the next five years?
- What are the growth markets and regions for cable assemblies in the next five years?
- Which regions, markets, and cable assembly types have the highest growth prospects?
- What technical and economic trends are affecting the cable assembly industry?
- What cable assembly types are being used by market sector and region?
- Where should business investments be focused?
2016 World Cable Assembly Market, a new research report from industry leader Bishop & Associates, addresses these questions and many more. This 17-chapter, 230-page report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars for the years 2015 through 2021, by region, end-use equipment sector, and cable assembly type. Our analysis is provided numerically and graphically, allowing the reader to easily view and understand upcoming trends.
Constantly evolving technology is having a profound effect on the design and implementation of cable assemblies. Discover which cable assemblies will benefit most from this evolution and where to focus investments. Order your copy of 2016 World Cable Assembly Market now.
- In 2015, 2.8 million electric vehicles were produced. Which region produced the largest number of vehicles? Which region is anticipated to be the production leader in 2020?
- Of the 2.8 million electric vehicles produced in 2015, what percentage were pluggable, hybrid electric or full electric?
- Although a variety of connector types are used in the manufacturing of electric vehicles, which connector types are most prominent and which ones are anticipated to show the highest growth?
- The increase in charging stations is critical to the long-term growth of electric vehicles. How quickly is this market anticipated to grow and how large will the market be by 2020F? What connectors are used in the distribution of charging stations, public or private?
- Battery costs and efficiencies have been improving at a fast pace, will this continue over the next 5-years and which battery type accounts for the largest share of batteries used in the production of electric light cars and trucks?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, World Electric Vehicle Connector Market analyzes the world market for electric vehicles. Detailed statistics by vehicle type, connector type, electrical system and region are supplied for the years 2015, 2016F and 2020F. Statistical information is also provided detailing battery types and charging systems. Although currently accounting for a little over 3% of worldwide automotive production, the electric vehicle market is anticipated to double in size over the next five-years. Be prepared for this robust growth, order your copy of World Electric Vehicle Connector Market.
- How did the RF/µW/mmWave connector market perform in 2015? How is it anticipated to perform in 2016 and beyond?
- In what ways has the need to validate sales information with test results effected the way users select higher frequency connectors, adapters, and accessories?
- How does the increase in frequency influence design, production tolerances, test equipment and cost?
- What markets and geographical regions present the greatest potential for growth in RF/µW/mmWave connectors and why?
- Which specific RF/µW/mmWave connector families and product types are projected to show the highest growth and how are connector manufacturers addressing this potential increase or decrease in demand?
Bishop & Associates latest research report, KHz to THz: RF, Microwave, and Millimeter Wave Connectors recaps applicable RF connector technology, applications, trends, and marketplace information. RF connector sales for the years 2014, 2015, 2016F and 2021F are provided by RF connector family, RF connector type and region of the world. Major changes currently are underway for coaxial connectors and applications. Understand and prepare your company and customers for these changes, order your copy of KHz to THz: RF, Microwave, and Millimeter Wave Connectors.
- How did the connector industry perform in 2015?
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2016 and beyond?
- Which markets and sub-sectors will show the most growth in 2016, in 2021?
- What affect did exchange rates have on the connector industry in 2015?
- Historically, how did 2015’s performance affect demand?
- What market trends will prevail in 2016 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates newest research report, Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2015 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector for projected connector sales from 2016 through 2021. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
In the past 10 years, the connector industry has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 3.1%.
- Which regions drove this growth?
- What end-use equipment sectors contributed to this growth and which sectors lost ground?
- Which product types gained the greatest market share and which product types lost market share?
- Which regions, product types, and end-use equipment sectors are aligned to show the most growth in 2016?
For the last 10 years Airbus and Boeing have sold and built planes at a record pace. Will this continue into the next decade, or is there change in the air?
- Are Airbus and Boeing positioned to handle an increase in commercial aircraft, which analysts say will be necessary to satisfy future demand?
- Will Airbus and Boeing continue to reign as leaders in the air, or will increased competition from other aircraft manufacturers chip away at this empire?
- Which regions or countries are most likely to profit from increased demand? How will this affect the connector suppliers supporting the civil aviation market?
- What peripheral markets are driven by the civil aviation market? How will technology changes, such as increased computerization, robots, and outsourcing, affect this industry?
- What connector types are poised to show significant growth as the industry expands? What connectors will be used in additional passenger conveniences? Or used in applications to decrease fuel consumption? And, what connections will be needed as drones and spacecraft are commercialized?