- Will copper still be a viable option as data rates reach 400 Gb/s and beyond?
- Which fiber optic connector types will exhibit strongest growth over the next 5-years?
- What effect does attenuation have on signal strength? What other impairments potentially encourage a progression from copper to fiber?
- Includes five-year sales forecast for FO connectors by market segment, fiber optic connector type and region of the world.
- This 306-page research report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of 9 markets using connectors designed for harsh environments.
- Provides harsh environment connector sales for 2013 through 2015F by end use equipment market segments, by product type and by region of the world.
- Includes a five-year forecast for 2020
Where is the World Cable Assembly Market Headed over the Next Five Years?
- Which regions of the world are projected to increase sales growth?
- What technical and economic trends will affect the industry?
- Which market sectors will grow at the fastest rate?
- What cable assembly types are being used by market sector?
- Who are the top 25 cable assembly companies worldwide?
- In what cable assembly types or market sectors should I direct my company resources?
WORLD CONNECTOR STATISTICS
REGIONS – PRODUCTS – MARKET SECTORS
2004 – 2014 & 2020 FORECAST
- Comprehensive seven-chapter, 230-page report analyzing all aspects of the world electronic connector market
- Provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW region
- Worldwide connector industry results by region, equipment sector and product category
Research on the connector and cable assembly industry is provided by market sector, product type, regions, and countries.
Performance of and forecasts for the connector industry are provided in 12 monthly issues, 50 News Briefs per year, and the Connector Industry Yearbook.
Profiles of hundreds of connector companies are available on a subscribers-only website that can be searched by markets, products, sales volume, regions, and countries.
Bishop & Associates provides global M&A services on both buy- and sell-side engagements. To learn more, contact Ron Bishop, 630-443-2702, or email email@example.com, for a confidential conversation on our capabilities.
We provide access to thousands of industry professionals through our contact system and global network.
Connector+Cable Assembly Supplier provides professionals a dynamic picture of the news, trends, personalities, and innovations that impact our industry, in three weekly issues (most months) delivered right to your inbox.