Connector Industry Forecast 2021-2026
After what we thought would be one of the most challenging years ever, 2021 is showing to be even more surprising than 2020!
- How is the connector industry preforming in 2021? Is the pandemic still affecting the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2022, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- In addition to the Covid, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends have prevailed in 2021? In 2022 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates’ research report, the Connector Industry Forecast looks at past sales and reviews total world connector sales in 2020, providing a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2021 is turning out to be a year no one could have expected. Review the connector industry’s extraordinary performance in this year of firsts, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.