In 2022, Europe accounted for over 20% of worldwide connector demand.
- Which European countries/regions drove this demand? Which countries/regions are anticipated to drive this demand in 2023?
- What market sectors outperformed the average (European) market and which sectors underperformed?
- Which European countries/regions and market sectors will offer the best growth prospects over the next five years?
- What are the leading product categories within specific end-use equipment markets?
- Who are the leading connector manufacturers in the European connector market?
- How does the FX market affect the European connector market?
Bishop & Associates, a leader in electronic connector research, has just released a new 2023 European Connector Market research report. This comprehensive, three-chapter, 256-page, report analyzes all aspects of the $17.3 billion European electronic connector market.
European Connector Market 2021, 2022, 2023F, and 2028F provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for 19 countries/regions. Included is a chapter on the overall European market and the role which it plays in the world market. Data is provided for the years 2021, 2022, 2023F, and a forecast for 2028F (including five-year CAGRs). A region steeped in tradition, and recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, the European connector market offers something for everyone. Order your copy of the European Connector Market 2021, 2022, 2023F, and 2028F to identify and find your niche.