What Connector Types are Poised to Show the Most Growth During the Balance of This Decade?
- Which existing connector types are poised for exceptional sales growth?
- What new electronic products and technologies are driving this connector growth?
- What potentially disruptive technologies may impact connector design and utilization over the next 5 years?
- How are power connectors being adapted to provide greater power and signal density while supporting system thermal management strategies?
- Will new backplane packaging designs such as cable and fiber optic become more widely adopted over the next 3-5 years?
- How is the convergence of computing, communications, and consumer entertainment influencing the design of interconnects?
Addressing these questions and many more is Bishop & Associates research report, Connector Types and Technologies Poised for Growth. Most connector types enjoy a gradual and prolonged growth curve as they begin to be utilized in multiple applications over many years, but due to a series of circumstances, a select group of connector types exhibit sales growth considerably greater than the general market. This report examines those connector types, providing valuable insight into the connector, the suppliers currently manufacturing them, and the applications driving this growth.
Constantly evolving technology is having a profound effect on the design and implementation of connectors. Know which connectors will benefit most from this evolution, order your copy of Connector Types and Technologies Poised for Growth.