In 2015, an Estimated 30 Billion Connectors were used in the Manufacturing of PCs, Tablets and Smartphones!
- Will PCs, tablets or smartphones show the most growth in units going forward? In connector sales dollars?
- Will the convergence of these three alter the mindset of the consumer, the manufacturer, the designer or the connector supplier?
- Which regions or countries are most likely to profit from this convergence? Which ones have the most to lose?
- Who were the manufacturing leaders in PCs, tablets, and smartphones? Are there potential new players on the horizon that could alter this present lineup?
- What type of affect will continued system integration, fewer I/O ports, and direct attach of CPU and DRAM have on the number of connectors used?
- What role will wearables, like the smartwatch play in this market?
This report examines these issues, and other crucial elements pertinent to the growth and stability of these products. The report analyzes, by units and connector dollars, the impact the growth or demise of each of these products has on the connector industry. This report provides important business intelligence for those whose products, services or intellectual capacity touch these technologies. Be prepared for what the future holds, order your copy of PC, Tablet and Smartphone Market Analysis and Forecast 2015-2020.