Worldwide the third largest market sector, the computer and computer peripheral market, generated $8.4 billion in connector sales in 2017. Covering a variety of equipment types including desktop computers, mobile computers (laptops and tablets), servers, storage equipment, and computer peripherals, the computer market is presently undergoing a major change which will challenge OEMs and suppliers alike.
- What is triggering and driving this change?
- What role is cloud computing and public data centers playing in this change?
- How is the transfer of hardware procurement and installation changing?
- How will this change affect the traditional role of the connector manufacturer?
- What role will photonics play in future computer systems?
Bishop & Associates latest research report, Computer Market and Big Data Systems and Connectors 2017 to 2022 and Beyond provides the answers to these questions and others. The report looks at current connectors and systems and examines present and future factors which are anticipated to change the way we develop, market, procure and install these products. Understand this change and be prepared for it, order your copy of Bishop & Associates latest research report Computer Market and Big Data Systems and Connectors 2017 to 2022 and Beyond.