Did you know that in 2014 the Top 100 Connector Manufacturers accounted for more than 90% of the total electronic connector market?
- Who are the top 10 connector manufacturers in total sales?
- What percentage of sales did the top 10 connector manufacturers account for, and how did the top 50 connector manufacturers fare?
- Which connector manufacturers had the greatest sales in the automotive sector, the industrial sector, or the computer and peripherals sector?
- Who was the leader in fiber optic connector sales? RF connector sales? Or circular connector sales?
- By location of headquarters, in which region do the largest connector manufacturers reside?
- Which connector manufacturers showed the greatest year-over-year growth?
This 10-chapter research report provides a complete analysis of the World’s Top 100 Electronic Connector Manufacturers.
This report furnishes detailed statistics that benchmark the leading connector manufacturers by 2013/2014 total sales, sales by end-use equipment market, sales by product category, and many other key industry measurements. All manufacturers are exhibited by 2014 sales, and are ranked by region of the world with percent year-to-year change. The report provides all the key data needed to analyze each of the top 100 worldwide electronic connector suppliers.
The world’s top 100 connector manufacturers recorded 2014 shipments of $50.047 billion. This represented 90.3% of the worldwide connector market. The balance of the connector industry had 2014 shipments of $5.355 billion, and represented 9.7% of the total market.
Bishop & Associates has identified more than 850 connector manufacturers. Many are small with a highly focused product offering, while others support niche markets or specific regions. We continue to discover additional connector companies, especially in China and other developing countries.