The telecom connector market is the second largest end-use equipment sector with anticipated connector sales of more than $11 billion in 2016, and sales of $16 billion by 2021.
- What factors will contribute to this growth? Will these same factors continue to drive this end-use equipment sector?
- Which region will show the greatest increase over the forecast period? Will any region show a decline in telecom sales?
- Within the five primary telecom equipment categories, where is the greatest potential for growth? Which primary equipment category has the greatest potential for a decline over the forecast period?
- During the forecast period, which of the various telecom equipment categories has the greatest probability of growth, of decline?
- Which connector types will benefit the most from an increase in telecom connector sales? Will any connector types see a decrease in demand?
An end-use equipment market that is highly influenced by consumer behavior, the telecom connector market is the second largest market for connectors. The factors and trends driving this sector, and the telecom equipment types that will benefit from this growth, are presented in this new business intelligence report.. The report provides analyses by primary equipment group, equipment type, region, and connector type, and includes detailed statistics on the world telecom connector market.
Be prepared for the explosive growth in the telecom connector market, order your copy of the World Telecom Connector Market 2016-2021.