In 2015, Europe accounted for 20% of worldwide connector demand.
- Which European countries/regions drove this demand?
- What market sectors outperformed the average (European) market and which sectors were underperforming?
- Which European countries/regions and market sectors will offer the best growth prospects over the next five-years?
- What are the leading product categories within specific end-use equipment markets?
- Who are the leading connector manufacturers in the European connector market?
- Which leading OEMs do we find in the various countries?
- How does the exchange rate market affect the European connector market?
Bishop & Associates, a leader in electronic connector research, has just released a new 2016 European Connector Market research report. This comprehensive, five-chapter, 273-page, report analyzes all aspects of the $10.5 billion European electronic connector market.
European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021 provides detailed connector statistics by equipment sector and product category for 19 countries/regions. Included is a chapter on specific end-use equipment markets and a chapter on the market dynamics in Europe. Data is provided for the years 2014, 2015, 2016E, and a forecast for 2021 (including five-year CAGRs). A region steeped in tradition and recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, the European connector market offers something for everyone, be able to identify and find your niche, order you copy of the European Connector Market 2015, 2016-2021.