The 2022 North American Cable Assembly Manufacturers report is a 1,088‐page report, in PDF format, containing profiles on 1,040 companies in the United States, Canada, and Mexico that manufacture cable assemblies for resale. The profiles include company name, address, phone number, business manager, website, estimated 2019 worldwide revenues, facility size, manufacturing locations by region of the world, markets served, product types manufactured, agency approvals/certifications, minority business designations, and a brief description of the business.
Who can benefit from the report:
- Companies seeking potential subcontractors for the outsourcing of their cable assembly requirements.
- Companies that want to identify potential customers for their products and services, including connector and component suppliers, equipment/tooling suppliers, material suppliers, and distributors.
- Organizations seeking to acquire cable assembly companies can find a comprehensive list of potential targets in the report.
Included with the report is a sortable Excel database of the 1,040 manufacturers.
Highlights from the report:
- The worldwide cable assembly industry had a value of $165.3 billion in 2019.
- In North America, there are at least 1,040 companies participating in the cable assembly industry with combined, worldwide revenues of over $42 billion.
- The state/province with the most cable assembly manufacturers is California.