Bishop & Associates has just released a new ten-chapter research report providing a comprehensive analysis of the world’s Top 100 Electronic Connector Manufacturers. This new report furnishes detailed statistics that benchmark the leading connector manufacturers by 2020/2021 total sales, sales by end-use equipment market, sales by product category, and sales by region. All manufacturers are exhibited by 2021 sales and are ranked by region of the world with percent year-to-year change. This report provides all the key data needed to analyze the sales performance of each of the top 100 worldwide electronic connector suppliers.
The world’s top 100 connector manufacturers recorded 2021 shipments of $66,826 billion. This represented 85.7% of the worldwide connector market, down from 93.7% in 2020. The balance of the connector industry had 2021 shipments of $11.165 billion and represented 14.3% of the total market.
- How does this compare to 2020? What percentage did the top 50 account for?
- Who were the top 100 connector manufacturers in total sales?
- Who were the top 10 connector manufacturers and what percentage of the total connector market did they account for in 2021, the top 50 connector manufacturers?
- Which connector manufacturers had the greatest sales in the telecom/datacom sector, the industrial sector, or the automotive sector?
- Who was the leader in fiber optic connector sales, RF connector sales or circular connector sales?
- By base of origin, in which region do the largest connector manufacturers reside?
- Which connector manufacturers showed the greatest year-over-year growth, the greatest year-over-year decline?
This report provides answers to these questions and many more. The report analyses by region, market sector, and product type the top 100 connector manufacturers of 2021, and provides detailed statistics that benchmark the leading connector manufacturers. Know the connector companies that made the greatest impact in 2021, order your copy of the Top 100 Connector Manufacturers.