2020 was a year full of surprises! Not only did the connector industry end up being more resilient than anyone initially thought was possible, but connector manufacturers also showed how equipment and resources could be redirected for the betterment of all!
- How is the connector industry anticipated to perform in 2021? What effect has the pandemic had on the industry? Which regions appeared to have weathered the pandemic better than others? Which market sectors?
- Which market sectors and sub-sectors will show the greatest growth in 2021, in 2026? Which market sectors and sub-sectors if any, are anticipated to contract?
- Besides the pandemic, what outside factors are affecting connector growth in 2021? What factors may affect growth beyond 2021?
- Historically, how will 2020’s and 2021’s performance impact demand? How are currency fluctuations impacting connector sales dollars?
- What market trends will prevail in 2021 and beyond and why?
Bishop & Associates research report, Connector Industry Forecast reviews total world connector sales in 2020 and provides a comprehensive analysis by region and market sector of projected connector sales for 2021 through 2026. With connector sales broken down by region, market sector and sub-sector, this report provides a detailed analysis in US dollars of the world connector industry.
2020 will go down in the history books as a year of firsts. See how the pandemic has shaped the present and the future of the connector industry, order your copy of the Connector Industry Forecast.