- What is the biggest driver of productivity and growth in industrial markets over the next decade? What growth rates can we expect from the industrial market from 2018 through 2023?
- How do the traditional industrial markets such “Industrial Automation & Process Control”, “Machine Tools, Machinery and Robotics”, “Building & Civil Engineering”, “Energy Markets” and “Heavy Equipment” relate to smart factories, smart grid, and smart cities?
- What factors are driving the growth of smart factories, smart cities, and the smart grid? How are these intertwined and what role will communication protocols play?
- What communication protocols are most prominent in the industrial market sector? By application, which protocols are anticipated to show the greatest growth and why?
- Which connector type is anticipated to show the most growth during the five-year period 2018 through 2023? Which industrial segments and which regions will show highest growth rates?
This seven chapter, 258 page, research report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the World Industrial Market for Connectors. The report covers connector sales data for the years 2011 through 2014 by industrial end-use equipment market sector, by product type and by region of the world. A five-year forecast is provided for 2019. Click here for more information.